Join the team
how to become a trainer
- You need to have a fitness qualification (minimum of level 2 fitness Instructor)
- Ex serving member of the armed forces
- Your own desginated area to run boot camp & personal training enterprise
- Access to our private facebook group where you can share and discuss ideas/problems/questions with all other trainers from around the Uk.
- Fantastic branded garments and marketing materials available for purchase to help promote your classes
- Access to our develompent days through out the year
- Your classes featured on Military Fitness 4U website
- Your own social media sites
- Your own direct debit facility
- ongoing support from us at HQ
- Business support with www.seen2help.co.uk - At an extra cost
Once you have a MilitaryFitness4U licence, all classes & personal training fees are your own - with minimum paperwork with no hassle
If you think you are suitable for this role and want to join a dynamic professional team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter and one of our team will be only too glad to contact you.